Coronavirus cases are rising quickly in the Middle East, many seeded by initial cases connected with the outbreak in Iran
Data sourced on 23 March 2020
ALSO IN THIS PACKAGE
- LATEST: Daily updates on the pandemic's economic impact
- ECONOMY: Getting past the Covid-19 crisis
- LOGISTICS: Pandemic tests global supply chains
- PROJECTS: Covid-19 could jeopardise $91bn of project spending
- UAE: Expo 2020 braces for impact
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.