SEPTEMBER 2018: CLICK HERE TO READ THE ISSUE
Investors will require a concerted display of political will before they engage in the $224bn-worth of planned public-private partnership (PPP) projects across the region. Our latest edition explores issues related to private finance, with a leading piece on finding a regional model for PPP.
Mhamed Biygautane, non-resident fellow at the Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government in Dubai, also shares his perspective on why the adoption of PPPs has been slow in the Middle East and North Africa.
The September issue also includes:
- Board report September 2018: The last month's top news stories at a glance
- Industry report: MEED’s annual GCC power developer ranking
- Legal: Private sector welcomes Saudi Arabia’s draft PSP law
- Leadership: Staying ahead of smart robots
- Market Focus special reports on: Algeria and Morocco
- Bahrain: Labour market still a work in progress
- Business outlook: An overview of the contracts and deals in the Middle East and North Africa’s finance, oil and gas, construction, and power and water sectors
We hope you enjoy the September issue of MEED Business Review.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.