Detailed analysis of the kingdoms $1 trillion project market
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the most significant economy in the Middle East. It offers the biggest and most abundant opportunities for business in the region.
The past 12 months mark a key turning point in the direction of the Saudi economy. MEEDs latest Saudi Arabia 2017 report helps you understand the enormous changes taking place in the Kingdom as a result of the Vision 2030 economic strategy and the National Transformation Programme.
The NTP is the most important and wide-ranging economic programme the region has ever seen and 2017 is the year that Riyadh starts to implement its key elements.
From the privatisation of key government agencies and the part-flotation of national oil company Saudi Aramco, to the introduction of the regions biggest renewable energy programme and the roll out of public private partnerships (PPP), Saudi Arabia 2017 report examines the outlook for business in Saudi Arabia and explains how and where the next great opportunities are emerging.
- Be informed: Understand the changes taking place in the kingdom and what they mean to you
- Identify project opportunities being created as a result of the government drive
- Access key data on current and future size of each sector
- Understand changes in the key government agencies and what these means for business
- Identify and plan for new risks and emerging challenges in the kingdom
- Understand the priorities for key clients such as Saudi Aramco, Saudi Electricity Company, Makkah & Medina Development Corporation and the Saudi Railways Organisation
Combined with 3 quarterly updates, highlighting changes, latest data, news and analysis, the report will help you understand the huge changes taking place in the business landscape and track upcoming opportunities in the regions biggest and most exciting market.
The Saudi Arabia 2017 report includes special sections that focus on the implications of Vision 2030 and the NTP that will help you understand the road ahead for the kingdom.
Packed with all the latest data, maps, charts, client and contractor details and MEEDs unrivalled blend of market-leading data and expert analysis, Saudi Arabia 2017 provides you with a complete view on the outlook for the Saudi Arabian economy over the coming five years with a particular focus on the major projects spending.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.