Construction of a hydraulic tunneling siphon
- Egypt: Hydraulic tunneling siphon
- Construction of a hydraulic tunneling siphon
- Description: Construction of a hydraulic tunneling siphon at kilo 7.7 at the Al-Remal and Al-Bouseily basin to serve the Rashid Petroleum Company, Gasco and the Petroleum Pipelines Company
- Closing date: 1 March 2020
- Bid bond: £E60,000
- Cost of tender documents: £E299
- Client: General Department for West Delta Drainage Projects
- Address: Damanhour
- Phone: (045) 3349703
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.